Healthy Kids Day®
Saturday, April 29; 1 - 3PM
” up kids like summer — and HEALTHY KIDS DAY®
is the Y’s official start to the best summer ever! So make sure your kids get the most they can out of this summer...in spirit, mind and body. LET’S CHARGE INTO THE BEST SUMMER EVER TOGETHER! This FREE event focuses on promoting healthy lifestyles for kids of all ages and their families!
THE MADISON AREA YMCA’S FAMILY CENTER: 111 Kings Road, Madison, NJ
Outdoor fields and parking lot; Indoors in case of inclement weather.
Additional parking in the Commuter Lot and on Keep Street.
* Dance troupe performance
* 5 Days of Action: Sign the pledge
* The Mind Matters 5K” registration
2:00PM: Kids Races: Crawling; walking-age 2; ages 3-4; ages 5-7; ages 8-9, ages 10+
MORE FAMILY FUN
• Visits from local organizations & businesses
• Healthy snacks, Y Ninja Gym demos, crafts, field games for all ages, face painting & more
• Ga-ga, giant Jenga and watch volcanos erupt
* Diaper/Wipes Baby Item Collection: Moms Helping Moms
* Madison Area YMCA 3-month membership
* Birthday parties
* Classes, clinics and camp
Community and Member Engagement Manager Gwen Riddick at 973-822-9622 x 2235
All guests must present a valid state/government-issued photo ID to enter the facility.
MADISON AREA YMCA
111 Kings Road, Madison