As a member of the Madison Area YMCA, you are joining a worldwide association of people working together to improve the quality of life for individuals, families and the community.
When you join our YMCA, you will have access to:
- Our state-of-the-art Fitness Center featuring cardio and strength machines, as well as free weights.
- FitLinxx, a computerized workout partner
- Free group exercise classes
- Kids Central, our indoor playground and babysitting area
- Our indoor pool for lap swimming, open swimming, and family swimming
- Adult locker rooms with sauna
- Separate Children’s Locker Rooms
- Free lectures and health screenings
- Open gymnasium
- Priority Registration for Specialty Programs and Classes
- Free Family Nights
- Clubs such as Chess and Table Tennis
- Teen Night
- Convenient Hours
- Online registration for specialty programs and classes
- Drop-in Babysitting
- Reciprocal Membership Program
- Y Rewards
- Optional Text/Email Alert System (Member Hub)
YOUR SAFETY. OUR PRIORITY.
The safety of the children who use our facility has always been a top priority at the Madison Area YMCA. We have been scanning driver’s licenses and state-issued IDs of the people who enroll or visit at our facility.
Technology has now evolved that provides instant screenings for registered sex offenders in all 50 states. Raptor vSoft, a leading web-based platform, provides an effective way to help community facilities like our Y keep unwanted visitors out while also tracking those we allow in.
All members and visitors will have their drivers’ licenses or other state-issued ID scanned. If a potential threat is identified, the Raptor system will send instant alerts to designated management staff via email and text. Law enforcement would then be notified if necessary.
If you have any questions about the Raptor system, please contact Bob Conley, Vice President of Operations at 973-822-9622 x2244.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping our Y protect all the children who come to our facility.