SESSIONS START JUNE 3!
Two-week FREE trial practices start May 20
The Madison Area YMCA Masters Swimming program is a productive and fun way to achieve your goals in a supportive, friendly environment. Under the guidance of our USA Swimming certified coach, you will be joining a community of nearly 70,000 members across the country, from ages 18 to 99, including swimmers of all ability levels, in enjoying the health, fitness and social benefits of Masters Swimming.
* Varied swimming workouts
* Prepare for swim meets
* Drill and practice in all four strokes
* Improve your endurance
* Hone your technique
* Pool or open water skills development
* Open to swimmers age 18 and over who can swim 200 continuous yards
* Two weeks of FREE trial practices begin May 20, 2019
* Program starts June 3, 2019
* Two sessions (Option to join both):
Tuesday & Thursday; 6-7AM
Monday & Wednesday; 8-9PM
Madison Area YMCA Pool
REGISTRATION AND RATES
* Register monthly in person or by phone at the Family Center
Y Members: $40/month for AM or PM session; $70/month for both session
Non-members: $60 for AM or PM session; $90 for both sessions
* 8 openings available per session
Learn More! Click here for more information about our Masters Swimming program and our certified USA Swimming certified head coach!
For any questions about Masters Swimming at the Madison Area YMCA, please contact Associate Aquatics Director Kathryn Marsh or call 973-822-9622 x2224.