While we know how important the Y is to you and all the communities we serve, as we've said since the coronavirus first emerged in New Jersey, your health and well-being is our highest priority. The Madison Area YMCA has successfully launched many programs and activities that are in compliance with CDC, state and local government guidelines. Read below for what is open now!
The following programs and activities are OPEN NOW:
JANUARY PROGRAMS (4-week sessions) - Read more here.
YOUTH AND ADULT PODS
Pods are intended to provide ultimate flexibility in creating a SOPA, Sports or Fitness class for a self-contained group of family and friends. This is the perfect opportunity to extend your child's distance learning plan with friends that are in your "safe circle."
- For more information about Fitness Pods, please contact Health and Wellness Director Christian Esola at 973-822-9622 ext. 2281.
- For more information about SOPA Pods, please contact Teens and Family Programs Director Liz Kryznefski at 973-822-9622 ext. 2265.
- For more information about these Sports Pods, please contact Associate Sports Director Aaron Goodwin at 973-822-9622 ext. 2246.
- We continue to expand our indoor health and wellness offerings, days and hours to accommodate more members. Reach your health and wellness goals on your schedule at the Y. Beginning Monday, September 21, you will no longer need to make a reservation for use of our Fitness Center.
- Hours include Monday through Friday: 6AM-8PM and Saturday: 7AM-2PM and Sunday: 7AM-2PM. Please scan in at the Welcome Center and remember to wear a mask!
PRIVATE FITNESS AND CARDIO STUDIOS
- We are excited to announce our Private Fitness and Private Cardio Studios, open to members. No-fee reservations can be made online 48 hours in advance.
- Click here to make reservation.
INDOOR Youth Programs
- Gymnastics and Y Ninja Gym lessons.
- School of Performing Arts (SOPA) lessons.
- Sports skills development.
- Teens Leaders Club and Tutoring for Teens.
INDOOR Studio Yoga
- Mariners Competitive Swim Team practice
- Aqua Zumba® (view the Schedule)
- Masters Swim
OUTDOOR Adult Group Exercise Programs
- Reservations may be booked as early as 48 hours in advance and up to two hours before class start time using our new reservation system. Our new reservation system may be accessed through visiting the Schedules page of our website here.
- Visit our YMCA Live Group Exercise page for more information.
ON-SITE Individualized Personal Training
On-site personal training is by appointment only and is offered during normal business hours at the Madison Area YMCA Family Center located at 111 Kings Road in Madison. Other personal training options include outdoor and virtual training. Purchase Personal Training sessions online.
Early Childhood Education: Preschool, Toddler & Infant Programs Infant, Toddler & Preschool
We are delighted to welcome children and families back to our F.M. Kirby Children’s Center. Learn about all the fall has in store for our students and all we have in place for a safe and healthy school year
. Interested in joining our Kirby Center family? Select enrollment opportunities are available for ages 6 weeks to 5 years old. Please email Director of Child Care Services Karen Fusco
Check out our Livestreaming Group Exercise schedule
. Join some of your favorite instructors, with links to participate via Zoom. These are free for members and our non-members. No equipment needed, just your computer, tablet or cell phone to livestream with us. For the safety of all, be sure to see our
Our Virtual YMCA page
features YMCA 360, an on-demand video platform, featuring group exercise classes, youth sports classes, well-being classes and more. Check out Life Fitness Digital Coach, classes on our App and more. These resources are free to our community. For the safety of all, be sure to see our