While we know how important the Y is to you and all the communities we serve, as we've said since the coronavirus first emerged in New Jersey, your health and well-being is our highest priority. The Madison Area YMCA has successfully launched many programs and activities that are in compliance with CDC, state and local government guidelines. Read below for what is open now!
The following programs and activities are OPEN NOW:
SUMMER PROGRAMS - Read more here.
Learn more here.
- Lap Swim *Our new 8-lane pool will be open for lap swim to our Madison Area YMCA members Monday - Friday, 7-10AM (8 lanes when staffing permits).
- August Swim Clinic
- Masters Swim
YOUTH AND ADULT PODS
Pods are intended to provide ultimate flexibility in creating a SOPA, Sports or Fitness class for a self-contained group of family and friends. This is the perfect opportunity to extend your child's distance learning plan with friends that are in your "safe circle."
- For more information about Fitness Pods, please contact Health and Wellness Director Christian Esola at 973-822-9622 ext. 2281.
- For more information about Gymnastics and Y Ninja Pods, please contact Gymnastics and Y Ninja Director Christina Lopez at 973-822-9622 ext. 2264.
- For more information about SOPA Pods, please contact Associate Director - Gymnastics, Y Ninja Gym and SOPA Gus Ibranyi at 973-822-9622 ext. 2239.
- For more information about these Sports Pods, please contact Sports Program Director Shaun Hawkins at 973-822-9622 ext. 2246.
ALL LOCKER ROOMS
MEN'S AND WOMEN'S SAUNAS
- We continue to expand our indoor health and wellness offerings, days and hours to accommodate more members. Reach your health and wellness goals on your schedule at the Y. A reservation is not required for use of our Fitness Center.
- Hours include Monday through Friday: 6AM-8PM, Saturday 7AM-4PM and Sunday: 7AM-2PM.
- The Glasser Center (new functional training and free weight area) is open! This expanded fitness space has with new gym flooring, a turf field area, strength and free-weight training equipment will be open for our members. Additional enhancements are still to come at the end of August.
INDOOR Youth Programs
- Gymnastics and Y Ninja Gym lessons.
- School of Performing Arts (SOPA) lessons.
- Sports skills development.
- Teens Leaders Club and Tutoring for Teens.
INDOOR Studio Yoga
Adult Group Exercise Programs
- Reservations may be booked as early as 48 hours in advance and up to two hours before class start time using our reservation system. Our reservation system may be accessed through visiting the Schedules page of our website here.
ON-SITE Individualized Personal Training
On-site personal training is by appointment only and is offered during normal business hours at the Madison Area YMCA Family Center located at 111 Kings Road in Madison. Other personal training options include outdoor and virtual training. Purchase Personal Training sessions online.
Early Childhood Education: Preschool, Toddler & Infant Programs Infant, Toddler & Preschool
We are delighted to welcome children and families back to our F.M. Kirby Children’s Center. Learn about all the fall has in store for our students and all we have in place for a safe and healthy school year
. Interested in joining our Kirby Center family? Select enrollment opportunities are available for ages 6 weeks to 5 years old. Please email Director of Child Care Services Karen Fusco
We are excited to launch an upgraded livestreaming group exercise experience with our brand new, members-only Virtual Y platform
! This includes access to live virtual classes and programs and a growing on-demand video library, with new content added weekly
, in one convenient place. All content features Madison Area YMCA instructors, trainers and program staff.
Join us! Virtual Y
. For the safety of all, be sure to see our