Date: Friday, April 23
Place: Madison Area YMCA's Family Center (111 Kings Road, Madison, NJ)
To schedule an appointment visit:
To remain in compliance with the federal guidelines for social distancing appointments are preferred. Walk-ins welcome if drive capacity permits.
We are all in this together. GIVE BLOOD. SAVE LIVES.
- Must wear a mask or face covering.
- Will have their temperature taken.
- Must be 14 days symptom free if recovered from COVID-19.
- May NOT donate if they have had a positive diagnostic test or experienced symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- May NOT donate if they are currently on self-quarantine restrictions.
to learn more.
All visitors and guests must present a valid state/government-issued photo ID when entering the facility.
Recently receive any of the COVID vaccines?
If you received an mRNA vaccine such as Pfizer or Moderna, or an adenovirus vaccine such as Johnson & Johnson’s, you may donate blood, platelets, or regular plasma immediately after vaccination as long as you are feeling well and all other donor criteria are met. Click here to learn more.