HOW TO REGISTER:
REGISTER EARLY, SPACE IS LIMITED! IN-PERSON REGISTRATION ONLY.
REGISTERING FOR CAMP IS EASY:
• Pick up CAMP REGISTRATION FORMS from the F.M. KIRBY CHILDREN’S CENTER, FAMILY CENTER or print them here.
• Fill out the registration packet in its entirety. Incomplete forms cannot be accepted.
• Complete one form per child registering.
• Register in person at the Family Center or Kirby Center. If registering at the Kirby Center, please provide a check. The Family Center accepts all payment methods.
• For your convenience, registration for camps may be completed at either facility until June 1, 2017. After this date, you must register at the home location of each camp. Registration must be paid in full.
• All outstanding Madison Area YMCA membership, program, tuition, childcare and all other fees must be paid in full to register for camp.
• At the time of registration, a $50 non-refundable down payment is required for each week of camp enrolled per child.
• Space at camp is limited and processed in a first come, first served basis.
For information on dress code, financial assistance & other camp policies, please visit:madisonareaymca.org/camp
• Please make note of the following payment schedule. A delay in payment may result in forfeiture of spot in the camp program. Please contact the camp director if a third party (NJDCF or other) will be making payments.
• FIRST HALF OF CAMP BALANCE: Due on or before March 6, 2017. Slot subject to forfeiture if payment is not received by March 6. Payments made to date will not be refunded. If canceling after March 6, first half of camp payment is required.
• REMAINING CAMP BALANCE: Due on or before May 5, 2017. Slot is forfeited if full payment is not received by May 5. Payments made to date will not be refunded. If canceling after May 5, payments and balance are required.
• For your convenience, automatic installment payments are processed through credit or debit cards. For more information, please see the Welcome Center at the Family Center or the Kirby Center’s main office. Down payment is due at registration.