Infant Early Childhood Education and Care
- 6 weeks to 20 months old
- 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Extended care option until 6:45 p.m.
- Two, three, four or five days a week
The F.M. Kirby Children’s Center is committed to providing responsive, individualized care in a safe, developmentally stimulating environment.
Every infant is assigned a primary caregiver with whom he or she learns to build a trusting relationship. Your child’s primary caregiver provides one-on-one interaction and monitors your child’s social, physical, cognitive and emotional development.
In addition to daily verbal communication, your baby’s primary caregiver provides you with a tracking sheet that includes information about your child’s day, meals, moods, diapering, activities, and milestones.
NEW! Part-day infant program. Availability limited. Contact the Kirby Main Office for information.
Included in your tuition are:
- Breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack including formula, jarred foods, and cereal
- A crib or mat for each child (children are moved to a mat at age 1)
- Stimulating books, toys, materials, equipment, and activities
Parents are asked to supply:
- Diapers, wipes, and several changes of clothes
- Crib sheets, blankets, and mobiles for crib
- Pacifier, special toy, or blanket
- Bottles and sippy cups