Responsible for assisting Aquatic Director and Associate Aquatic Director with supervision of swim lessons.
- Arrive at the pool ten minutes prior to the start of class to make sure that each instructor is ready to teach their class.
- Fill in as necessary in case of tardiness of instructor; report all such instances to the Associate Aquatics Director.
- Teach your own class if deemed necessary, and help out in water with other classes if necessary.
- Escort all children who need to use the facilities.
- Aid instructors by giving appropriate skill suggestions, giving them instructional tools (barbells, kickboards etc).
- Address the parents concerns if they should arise on the pool deck. Ask the parents to leave their phone numbers if they should have a question for their instructor or the Director.
- Make sure that the classes begin and end on time.
- Remain in pool area for all the classes, unless escorting a child to the bathroom.
- Report any difficulties to the Associate Aquatics Director and fill out report on all incidents as necessary.
Shift available: Sundays 10:30am - 1:40pm beginning in September
- Minimum age of 18
- Significant prior experience in instructional aquatics.
- Demonstrate capability to provide leadership and motivate staff.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle difficult situations in a direct, but positive manner.
- Team player
- Good Organizational Skills