Front Desk/Admin. Assistant
This Administrative Assistant supports the F. M. Kirby Children’s Center and staff by providing front desk management and high-level clerical/administrative support involving the use of discretion and independent judgment.
- Fields all incoming calls.
- Maintains highly confidential correspondence.
- Coordinates arrangements for meetings
- Maintains computer databases for various reports, committees and mailings.
- Coordinates stationery orders and office supplies for business/administrative offices.
- Gathers data, compiles and prepares reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum H.S. diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Three or more years of related experience working as assistant preferably in a childcare or nonprofit setting.
- Proficient in all standard business software.
- Knowledgeable about office processes and procedures.
- Ability to work with integrity, discretion and a professional approach in a fast paced environment.
- Prefer knowledge of and previous experience with, diverse populations.
- Bi-lingual a plus.
This is a part-time position, 25 hours per week, flexible afternoon hours required.