Project Community Pride Clinician
Project Community Pride of the Madison Area YMCA is an important extension of youth development services for children, teens and their families throughout the Madison Area YMCA’s service area that was made possible through the collaboration of community leaders and a partnership with the municipalities and School Districts of the Chathams, Florham Park and Madison.
This is a part-time position, 20 hours per week, day and early evening hours.
- Provide clinical services for clients ranging from elementary school age through high school age and their families (currently via tele-health)
- Collaborate with Director to develop group programming and community outreach.
- Responsible for maintaining records and paperwork.
- Participate in weekly staff meetings (currently on Zoom).
- Must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker or LPC with 3+ years of post graduate experience
- Previous professional mental health counseling experience in treating children, adolescents and families. Group experience a plus.
- Proficient in use of computers.
- Ability to communicate effectively, bi-lingual Spanish a plus!