Water Exercise Instructor
- Demonstrate proficiency in performing safe and appropriate exercise routines within the format designated for the class.
- Provide an energizing and fun environment for participants.
- Interact with a positive attitude with participants, members, and staff.
- Handle unexpected situations/emergencies in an efficient, professional manner, reporting issues to a supervisor if necessary.
- Follow universal precautions as related to bodily fluids per First-Aid, CPR, and AED training.
- Complete incident reports following every incident.
- Provide new music for class at least every ten weeks.
- Promote and participate in YMCA special events.
- Participate in staff meetings and trainings.
- Emphasize fun, make the Y a happy place with positive relationships.
- Obtain a qualified substitute if unable to work a scheduled shift.
SHIFTS NEEDED: Monday and Wednesdays, 10am-10:45am
SUBS NEEDED Monday, Wednesday, Fridays, 10am-11:30am