Kids Central Rules
1. No food or drink
2. Technology free space (includes no texting/talking on cell phones)
3. Photography and video are not permitted. This includes cameras, video cameras, smart phones, tablets, iPods and all other electronic devices.
4. Children must wear socks
5. No climbing on the nets and play units
6. No running, pulling, rough play or screaming
7. Do not bring toys into play units
8. Parent/guardian must remain with child(ren) during Open Play
9. Staff may limit entry based on room and play capacity
10. Kids Central is for children 11 and under
11. If Kids Central policies are not followed, management may be required to limit service/entry to Open Play sessions.
Caring ∙ Honesty ∙ Respect ∙ Responsibility
Contact Kids Central & Family Programming Manager Erin Holt
at 973-822-9622 x2222 for more information.