As the safety of our members and staff remains our highest priority, we have adopted and will abide by all of the new state, county and town health and safety guidelines required to offer exercise classes outside. Please note the following updated policies, procedures and requirements.
- Online registration is required for each class.
- You will be required to sign a health waiver before you may participate.
- There will be two staff members present at each class, an instructor and one support staff member to check-in and help ensure all safety procedures are being met.
- Staff members will undergo a health screening prior to each shift.
- Classes will take place on the Keep Street lawn or in the Parking Lot at the Madison Area YMCA and on local partnering fields.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in.
- YMCA equipment needed for class will be sanitized before and after use in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- Restrooms will not be available while the facility remains closed.
- No other access to the facility will be allowed.
- Unfortunately we cannot accommodate guests or nationwide members at this time.
All classes are weather dependent. If we have to cancel due to weather, you will be notified by email as soon as decision is made. Please check your email prior to class.