The Madison Area YMCA Masters Swimming program is a productive and fun way to achieve your goals in a supportive, friendly environment. Under the guidance of our USA Swimming certified coach, you will be joining a community of nearly 70,000 members across the country, from ages 18 to 99, including swimmers of all ability levels, in enjoying the health, fitness and social benefits of Masters Swimming.
Open to swimmers age 18 and over who can swim 200 continuous yards.
* Program starts June 3, 2019
* Two sessions (Option to join both):
Tuesday & Thursday; 6-7AM
Monday & Wednesday; 8-9PM
Madison Area YMCA Pool
REGISTRATION AND RATES -- MONTHLY
- Register for monthly AM or PM sessions, or both:
-- If registering for AM or PM session, registration can be handled online, in person or by phone at the Family Center.
-- If registering for both AM and PM sessions, registration can be handled only by phone or in person at the Family Center
- Y Members: $40/month for AM or PM session; $70/month for both sessions.*
* Because the pool will be closed for maintenance August 19-September 2, rates for August are half of regular monthly price.
- Non-members: $60 for AM or PM session; $90 for both sessions.*
8 openings available per session.
REGISTRATION AND RATES - DROP-IN (NEW!)
Can't make it to all practices for the session? GOOD NEWS! Beginning Monday, July 1, you can sign up for one practice at a time, so you can still achieve your goals in a supportive and friendly environment in a way that works with your schedule.
- Members: $8 for AM or PM practices
- Non-members $12 for AM or PM practices
- Register online or in person at the Welcome Center TODAY!
For more information about Masters Swimming at the Madison Area YMCA, contact Associate Aquatics Director Kathryn Marsh or call 973-822-9622 x2224.
MADISON AREA YMCA
111 Kings Road, Madison, NJ 07940