The Madison Area YMCA runs a wide variety of youth sports programs for children of all ages and adult classes. The Sports department offers programs, Y-Winners Recreational Leagues, youth and adult karate, co-ed travel basketball and soccer teams. Programs also include basketball, soccer, football, golf, lacrosse, sports and games, tennis, floor hockey, karate, pickleball, t-ball, strength and athlete training, sports fusion, agility training, volleyball and more.
The Madison Area YMCA Youth Sports Programs helps kids become better players as they practice good sportsmanship. With progressive classes, multiple age-specific levels, every child gets to play and the games are safe, exciting and fun. We encourage fair play, positive competition, and family involvement.
Participants will develop and build skills, improve self-confidence, increase self-esteem, appreciate diversity and improve physical conditioning.
- Our sports classes use a child appropriate curriculum that is sensitive to the needs and abilities of each participant.
- When we combine this together with the YMCA philosophy of “Everybody Plays, Everybody Wins”, we create programs that promote a healthy lifestyle, friendships and FUN.
- We offer specific gym times for families, teens and open gym for adults.
- We offer Preschool, School Age, Teen and Adult Sports Programs.
- The gym will follow normal hours immediately after scheduled events.
The BASKETBALL Gymnasium will be CLOSED on the following dates/times for Madison Area YMCA’s GATORS or LADY GATORS GAMES.
Friday, January 11; 7:30-10PM
Saturday, January 12; 3:30-5:30PM
Sunday, January 13; 10:30AM-4:30PM
Friday, January 18; 7:30-10PM
Sunday, January 20; 2:30-4:30PM
Friday, January 25; 7:30-10PM
Saturday, January 26; 4:30-8PM
Sunday, January 27; 12:30-4:30PM
Friday, February 1; 7:30-10PM
Saturday, February 2; 4-8PM
Sunday, February 3; 12:30-4:30PM
Saturday, February 9; 5:30-9PM
Sunday, February 10; 2-5:30PM
Friday, February 15; 7:30-10PM
Saturday, February 16; 4-6PM
Saturday, February 23; 3-8PM
The gym will follow it's regular schedule immediately after the game.