The Y is the nation’s leading nonprofit committed to strengthening the community through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. At The Madison Area YMCA, we nurture the potential of every youth and teen, improve the community’s health and well-being, and provide opportunities to give back and support neighbors. We believe everyone, regardless of age, income or background, should have the opportunity to learn, grow, and thrive. Visit our pages for more information about financial assistance or to make a donation.
- The Y is a leading nonprofit organization for youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
- The Y is a powerful association of men, women, and children committed to bringing about lasting personal and social change. With a focus on nurturing the potential of every child and teen, improving the nation’s health and well-being, and providing opportunities to give back and support neighbors, the Y enables youth, adults, families, and communities to be healthy, confident, connected, and secure.
- The Madison Area YMCA is comprised of more than 11,000 members, 400 staff, and 800 volunteers.
- Members, staff, and volunteers of the Y include men, women, and children of all ages and from all walks of life.
- The Y offers programs, services, and initiatives focused on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, according to the needs of our community.
- The Y is accessible to all people. Financial assistance is available.
- The Y is guided by four core values: caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.