WE ARE THANKFUL.
As we celebrate this season with hearts full of gratitude, we give thanks for YOU. We are grateful that you are part of our Madison Area YMCA community. Your support helps to create a place where we all belong.
SUPPORT IS FUNDAMENTAL.
Every day, people are accomplishing GREAT things at our Y:
• Through the support of her family, Silvia learned how to swim!
• From a supportive peer, Pam found our LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA cancer survivor’s program.
• Through supportive colleagues, Greg got a new lease on life.
• A caring community led Beth to find Project Community Pride.
• With the help of supportive Kirby Center teachers, Julia found her passion.
To read their “Y Stories” and others, click here.
Check out our video on how the Y makes an impact in our community.
DEFINE YOUR WHY. There are still others who are unable to participate in these life changing programs and services the Y provides. Our community needs your support!
Please consider giving to the Madison Area YMCA’s Annual Fund, so that we can continue to provide opportunities for people to accomplish GREAT things! Your donation through the Y will help enable everyone in our community to be enriched by Y membership and programming, regardless of ability to pay.
Email our Development Office
or call 973-822-9622 to discuss your gift today or click here
to make a secure online donation.
The Madison Area YMCA is a cause-driven charitable organization dedicated to strengthening community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
The Y.TM For a better us.