Benefits To Working at the Y
Imagine going to work knowing that what you do positively influences people in our community and impacts the life of children, adults and families. A better Us starts with YOU. Join our team of dedicated professionals, and make an impact!
Our mission and core values are brought to life by our culture. In the Y, we strive to live our cause of strengthening communities with purpose and intentionality every day. We are welcoming: we are open to all. We are a place where you can belong and become. We are genuine: we value you and embrace your individuality. We are hopeful: we believe in you and your potential to become a catalyst in the world. We are nurturing: we support you in your journey to develop your full potential. We are determined: above all else, we are on a relentless quest to make our community stronger beginning with you.
The Y offers a values-centered work environment and benefits that include a free YMCA membership, reduced fees on programs, reduced fees on high quality child care and early education (20+ hours), and much more.
Benefits for Part-Time Employees
- Flexible work schedules
- Free YMCA membership
- Optional 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Flexible Spending Account (regularly scheduled 20 hours+)
- 12% employer contribution to retirement savings (regularly scheduled 20 hours+ with eligibility waiting period).
- Reduced rate on child care (regularly scheduled 20 hours+).
- Program reduced rates summer day camp, youth sports, swimming lessons, program fees and more!
Additional Benefits for Full-Time Employees*
- Paid Time Off (regularly scheduled 30+ hours)
- Medical and Vision Benefits (regularly scheduled 30+ hours)
- Dental (regularly scheduled for 40 hours)
- Disability and life insurance (regularly scheduled for 40 hours)
- Higher percentage of reduced rates on YMCA programs, child care, and camp.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Plan: Assistance paying down student debt for individuals who work for a nonprofit (regularly scheduled for 40 hours).